Vegan Chocolate Mousse Recipe with Aquafaba
At GreenJinn, we love sweets that are guilt free! That’s why we’re always experimenting with healthy and vegan recipes all the time. We recently came across aquafaba: water from can of chickpeas (or after you cook them yourselves), which can be used to substitute eggs in your culinary adventures!
??? Servings: 3
⏰ Time: 20-30 minutes preparation + min 1 hour in the fridge
- Chickpea water (aquafaba), from 1 can
- 200g of dark chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar (cane or coconut sugar would be great!)
- A pinch of salt
- Fruits of choice
- Optionally, chilli powder to add to the chocolate
1. Melt 200g of dark chocolate in heatproof bowl over boiling water and cool it off a bit
2. Whisk water from one can of chickpeas (aquafaba) for 5 minutes until stiff, gradually adding 2 spoons of powdered sugar and a pinch of salt
3. Add melted chocolate to aquafaba and mix in with a spoon
4. Put into cups and refrigerate min. 1 hour (best overnight)
5. Decorate with fruits of choice and enjoy!
Check out our coupons on the GreenJinn App to save money on the ingredients!?
cashback coupons have expired on the article’s featured products