If you have any questions regarding your privacy, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (“DPA”), the data controller is GreenJinn Limited (“GreenJinn” or “We” or “Us“ or “Our”), at 14-22 Elder Street, London E1 6BT, (registered in England and Wales under registration no. 09089971).
- Information we may collect from you
- Information to access our Services – When you fill in forms through our Services (e.g. create an account on the App, sign up to the newsletter, write through the contact form), we may collect, process, store and use the following data from you
- Personal data (i.e. date of birth, gender)
- Email address
- Payment details (bank account or PayPal)
- Record of the correspondence (if you contact us)
- Details of your visits to our Services including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, other communication data and the resources that you access
- Details of your purchases shown on the Receipts you send to us as a proof of purchase
- Additional information – We may ask you other information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us and/or when we ask you to complete surveys to be used for research purposes, although you do not have to partake in them.
- Retention of your data – We will retain your personal data for as long as is permitted for legal, regulatory, taxation and fraud prevention purposes.
- How we use your data
We may use your data for the following purposes:
- To ensure that content from our Services and other existing or future products provided by us are presented effectively on your devices and are tailored to your preferences
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations, arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, when you choose to do so including any prize draws or other promotions operated by us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To analyse our users retail patterns of behaviour for personalisation purposes
- To manage our servers
- To send you push and in-App notifications
- To provide you with the best customer support
- To run targeted marketing campaigns (e.g. social media campaigns)
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these.
We may contact you by electronic means or post with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new user, and selected third parties have been permitted to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
- Disclosure of your data to third parties
- Group members – We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, including our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Commercial partners and advertisers – When and if we want to share data with current or prospective commercial partners and advertisers, we do so in an aggregated and anonymous manner, so that your identity and personal data are not accessible to them.
- Third parties – We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If GreenJinn Limited or all of its substantial assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we, or an entity processing your data on our behalf, are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms.
- Security of your data
- Storage – We are committed to protecting your personal information. All information that you provide to us is stored on secure servers and access to this database is restricted internally. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Transmission – Any transmission via the internet is at your own risk. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Services, but we believe the measures we use reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate for the type of data involved.
- Access to your Account – If you sign up using your email address, the access to your Account is password-protected for your privacy and security. If you sign up via Facebook, your Account is not password-protected, but the following preventive measures still apply.
We ask you not to share the password or other access information with anyone. Ensure no one else uses GreenJinn while you are “signed in” to the GreenJinn App. Make sure you sign out from your Account when not using it. Ensure that only you have access to the details of your Payment Method, PayPal or bank account, which are intended to be kept secret.
- Your rights
- Marketing – You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access your information – The DPA gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the DPA. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- Links to external websites – Our services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Last update: 23.01.2018